These tips cover all 8300 series blackberry's. That includes the blackberry 8300, the Blackberry 8320, and the Blackberry Curve 8330.
- To turn on the backlighting press the power button.
- To switch to another program, hold the Alt key and press the Escape button. Continue to hold the Alt key and select a program. Release the Alt key to switch to the program.
- Press the Escape button to exit a dialog box.
- To easily insert a period, press the space bar twice. The next letter will be capitalized.
- Insert the @ (at sign) in an email filed by pushing the space key.
- To type a special character or accent , hold the letter key and roll the track wheel.
- Capitalize a letter by holding the letter key until the letter appears capitalized.
- To move the cursor in a different direction, hold the alt key and move the track wheel.
- To change an option field, press the Alt key and click a value.
- To put a check in a selection box, press the space key. To clear, press the space key again.
- Highlight and select a line of text by pressing the shift key and use the track wheel.
- Moving down a screen can be don by pressing the space bar.
- Moving up a screen can be done by pressing the space key and shift key.
- Download the Facebook Application and keep your profile updated from anywhere on your Pearl. Blackberry Curve Facebook Application Download
Find more Tips and Tricks for the Curve from the Blackberry website.
If you have some tricks for the Blackberry Curve that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.