Is the front cover on your nokia 5310 broken or really scratched up?? D0 you want to change the color of your 5310? If so then this is the guide for you!
You can buy a replacement Nokia 5310 Housing coverfrom eBay.
You will need a T6 torx driver to remove the screws. I also recommend a thin plastic guitar pick to help undo the covers. Check your local home depot for a torx driver set. They run about 5 dollars. Some of the housings come with a driver and a pick
1. Turn off power to the phone
2. Remove battery cover and battery.
3. Remove the camera cover.
4. Insert a small tip object (preferably plastic) into the camera cover near the headset port.
5. Work the small tipped object around the seam of the cover to release the 2 retaining clips and remove the camera cover. See the pictures below for the locations.
6. Remove the 2 screws that are under the camera cover.
7. Release the 5 clips on the sides of the cover.
8. Flip the phone over and remove the top cover by lifting at the top and working towards the bottom to release the 2 hooks.
9. Install the top outer frame back on. Start from the bottom of the phone.
10. Make sure the latches on side are fully engaged. Failure to do this may cause side buttons on the phone not to function properly.
11. Install the the two screws back into the top backside of the phone.
12. Install the camera cover on and make sure is snaps into place.
12. Install the battery and put the battery cover back on.
13. Power your Nokia 5310 and make sure all the buttons work.
That’s it. You are all done!
Remember, you can get a new Nokia 5310 faceplate cover from the store.
Comments or questions?
Leave them below
Disclaimer: Disassembling your T-mobile Nokia 5310 will void the warranty. Proceed with the following instructions at you own risk. www.repairmycellphone.net is not liable for any damage that may occur. This website is in no way related to or associated with T-mobile or Nokia.