Question by Erin H: Keyboard and external buttons on samsung glyde stopped working?
I have a samsung glyde, and it just randomly stopped working. The touch screen is working fine, but the external buttons (minus the lock button) stopped working. This includes the keyboard. I dropped it a few hours ago on the pavement, but it worked fine immediately afterwards. The keyboard just stopped for no apparent reason. Has this happened to anyone before, or does anyone have any tips as to what I could do? any tips are appreciated!
Answer by Emily
If you have insurance they will replace the phone for free but only if its a technical difficulty like if it just spontaneously stopped working. So you could go to the store or call them and tell them it just stopped working and not mention you dropping it or they will charge you $ 50.00 to replace it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Non-OEM case fit Samsung N120-12GW 10.1-Inch
- Faux Leather Netbook Carrying Bag (Laptop NOT included)
- Padded Netbook Compartment with Velcro Retaining Strap. Adjustable Shoulder Strap.
- Storage Compartments for Pens, Power Adapter, Mouse and other Accessories.
- Case has Enough Room for Magazine or Book. Bundle with AC Adapter Wall Charger w/ Tips.
1 Year Warranty
List Price: $ 68.00
Price: $ 29.38